• Please feel free to send us your registration details online prior to your arrival.
• You can check and pay your bill the day/evening before you are leaving.
• If you don´t want to have the daily room cleaning – please inform the reception.
food – restaurant
• All staff must wear masks
• Our spacious restaurant areas offer ample space for social distancing.
• As many dishes as possible are served at the table.
• There is no obligation to wear a mask when seated at a table in the dining room or in the bar. However, please keep to the minimum one-metre social distance from other people at the bar.
• Wearing a mask is required in the buffet area. Please sanitise your hands.
sauna, relax area – garden/jacuzzi/natual pool
• The finnish sauna, relax area, jacuzzi, natural pool and gym are open. In these areas, too, guests must maintain the minimum one metre social distancing rule.
• We kindly ask to fill out the form befor using the sauna: The number of people allowed access to a sauna session an to the Jacuzzi is limited.
general infos and hygiene
• Indoors in communal areas, guests must wear protection in front of the mouth and nose. Exceptions are made for children below the age of 6 and eating at table or the bar.
• Guests do not have to wear a mask outside. But they must take mouth and nose protection with them and wear it when required or if they cannot maintain a distance of one metre from other people.
• In all public areas, the general social distancing rule applies of at least one metre from other people.
• The guest rooms and all areas of the hotel are sanitised to ensure an environment that is virus and germ free.
• All our staff wear masks where required.
• COVID-19 testing is mandatory for all our staff.
• Sanitiser points can be found throughout the Eggele for use by our guests and our staff.
• Everyone at the Eggele undergoes continuous training in the necessary hygiene measures, as well as on how to handle products and tools.